This is an environmentally friendly, safe
coating. Kakishibu can be handled by anyone and is a safe coating friendly to
both people and the environment. It can be applied to a variety of materials,
such as the wooden parts of a house, furniture, fabrics, paper, and bamboo.
Painted on board
Note) The color is somewhat different from the actual product.
As persimmon juice falls down in the place where water is
Oilseed, linseed oil and natural Eco wax give water repellency and durability.
It is important that coatings are safe for human health, have the least effect on the environment, and provide a sense of safety to users through proven track records.
- Purpose of wood coating
(1) To protect the surface of wood and add durability with antiseptic,
(2) To enhance the appearance of wood by providing a consistent color and making stains less noticeable.
Kakishibu (persimmon juice) <for interior use>
It is widely used on wood, bamboo, paper, and fabrics.
Moreover, it does not have any adverse impact on the environment, such as the atmosphere, soil, and water quality.
◎How to apply
kakishibu (*Coating area: When diluted with 1.8 liters of water, it can be applied to an area of about 20 m2 twice.)
(1) Dilute the undiluted
(2) Remove foreign matter and dust from the surface to which you want to apply the coat.
(3) Put some
(4) After drying well, repeat the process of applying the coating several times.
(5) When applied to surfaces exposed to water, such as exterior walls,
(1) Since our company's
(4) If the place where the
(6) If you use plant oil, burn the used waste cloth or dispose of it after washing it with detergent because a used oily waste cloth can cause a fire.
Other recommended coatings
★ Kakishibu + Kakishibu Coat G (four colors:
kakishibu, ancient, persimmon, and black) Coating area: about 50 m2/2 kg
- With this coating,
- It is the best coating for exterior walls, wood decks, housing foundation (for antiseptic and insecticidal purposes), kitchens, and bathrooms.
- It is easy to apply (simply apply with a brush
*For usage instructions and points to note, please refer to the
★ A set of Kakishibu + Kakitomo <for interior use> Highly water resistant
- Easy to apply and quick to dry! All you have to do is to mix
- This coating is good for places where you use a damp cloth to wipe and clean, such as floors.
*For usage instructions and points to note, please refer to the Kakitomo leaflet.
of Kakishibu + Color Former
- This is the best product for those who wish to obtain the
*For usage instructions and points to note, please refer to the Color Former products.